I know, I have too many social media and blogs/sites!
Well, this page is to help you figure out where to find me. 🙂
I think the Fediverse is the only possible sane future for the social internet and its various media and networks.
If you’re not sure what it is, please click here.
You probably have at least heard of Mastodon. You can find me there talking primarily about Japan, climate, education, and more.
You may not have heard of Firefish yet. But you probably will. It’s relatively new, not unlike Mastodon or Twitter, but much more fun. And because it’s the Fediverse, you don’t even need to be on it to follow me from another Fediverse account, be it Mastodon or something else. But really, you should join.
So, yes, you can follow me on Mastodon and/or Firefish, but guess what? You can also follow the blog itself from your Fediverse account!
(the blog post will appear as regular posts on your timeline, how awesome is that?)
Corporate Social Media
Not going to lie, I still use it. It’s almost impossible not to when you’re active online these days.
There are also these two that I’m currently testing more than anything else:
Support my work
If you can afford it and think I deserve to be paid for everything I make here and there, you’re in the right place.
Latest blog posts & videos
- Crows flying to go to bed somewhere in town, but where?on September 26, 2023
- Nature with DavidB: it is difficult to film a butterfly!on September 23, 2023
- Ugly Japan: The food editionon September 21, 2023
When you think about Japanese food, you probably think about healthy, beautiful, simple, aesthetic dishes that were made in heaven or something like […]
- Tricarlore!on September 19, 2023
So, the other day, arriving at work, these three cars were parked just like this. I’m not sure why the owners went to all these lengths to honor my […]
- Crow Update (September 18th, 2023): Why is Ms. Crow acting strangely?on September 18, 2023
- Des Mots Gentils (épisode 10)on September 17, 2023
- Setouchi Triennale 2025 first pieces of information, a new museum on Naoshima and more…on September 15, 2023
Finally some news from the Setouchi art islands!
- Setouchi News: Setouchi Triennale 2025 first pieces of information, a new museum on Naoshima and moreon September 12, 2023
Hello there, Today, I have quite a few pieces of news for you, so let’s get started, shall we? The most urgent one first: Setouchi Triennale 2025 […]
- Soliloquies #1on September 8, 2023
I guess it’s a reboot.
- Des Mots Gentils (épisode 9)on September 7, 2023